Jin Shin Do® Foundation for Bodymind Acupressure®
What is Jin Shin Do® Acupressure?:
Code of Ethics:
Jin Shin Do® Acupressure Sessions:
Jin Shin Do® Acupressure Classes:
- Class Descriptions
- Classes with Iona Marsaa Teeguarden
- Classes with Authorized Teachers
- Teachers Worldwide
- User-friendly JSD Teaching Method
- Teacher & Practitioner Requirements
Jin Shin Do® Acupressure Products:
About the Jin Shin Do® Foundation for Bodymind Acupressure®:
ERROR. Page not found.
Sorry, we could not find the page you were looking for. Maybe it has moved or maybe the URL is incorrect.Things to try :
- Check that the URL you entered is incorrect.
- Return to our homepage and use the navigation menu to find what you need.
- Contact Us and we'll see if we can point you in the right direction
Teachers and Practitioners Worldwide
Jin Shin Do® Acupressure is not intended for the diagnosis, treatment or cure of disease. It is a relaxation therapy, and a useful adjunct to licensed, qualified medical or psychological care. For any persistent pain or symptom, even a seemingly minor one, the reader is strongly encouraged to consult a medical doctor. When used in conjunction with standard medical treatment, the Jin Shin Do Acupressure technique can assist the healing process by releasing tension, decreasing stress and encouraging a sense of increased well-being.
Copyright © 1999 - 2012 Jin Shin Do® Foundation.
All rights reserved.